We offer specialized leadership development seminars and workshops – all designed to teach Lifelong Practices and to guide participants in applying these practices.
- Introduction to using the Enneagram Personality System in organizations
- Presence and Presentation – Creating more effective presentations through authentic presence
- Conversational Intelligence – At the heart of leadership, organizations and teams are networks of conversations. The effectiveness and efficiency of actions are clearly based on the effectiveness of conversations.
- Innovation and the power of authentic diversity – Each individual has a unique way of feeling, thinking, communicating and acting. Uncovering these unique characteristics of individuals and unleashing their natural gifts is how diversity leads to innovation and sustainable success
- Meeting effectiveness – Having efficient and effective meetings
- Using the Enneagram as a tool for personal development
- Leadership teams and levels of functioning: From dis-ease to evolution
- Introduction to the Nine Domains ℠ Approach to Leadership: An overview of this Enneagram based systems model as can be used to create thriving and evolving teams and organizations
- Relationship dynamics within organizations
- Enneagram: Living and Loving Fully